First Look: Hot Wheels Pop Culture Peanuts & SpongeBob Squarepants...


Do I start another post about how little interest the Pop Culture line generates for me?

Nah.  We've done it 100 times before.  But we have always said that is something does grab our interest, we will show it.  And since both the SpongeBob and Peanuts lines were released fairly close to each other, they benefit from the fact that there is one model I really want to show.

Is it the Dairy Delivery from SpongeBob?  Nope.  Many of you love the DD, but I would not consider myself a fan, and there is nothing in the deco that strikes my fancy?


Is it the Convoy Custom?  Getting warmer, especially with the clever deco on this one, but that casting makes me squint.  Those windows would be tough to see out of.  But no, it isn't the Convoy Custom.


Is it the 1964 GMC Panel?  Hell yeah it is!  Cool casting.  No, GREAT casting.  And it goes Zamac, with a sharp Red Baron deco.  No, I don't get too excited about Hot Wheels with cartoon characters plastered to the side, but this Snoopy beauty is the exception.


So we are going to show it off, and since we have a few other models from both the Peanuts and SpongeBob sets, we are going to show them as well.

Both sets are available here:

Hot Wheels Pop Culture Peanuts

Hot Wheels Pop Culture SpongeBob Squarepants

Enjoy...















































Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 komentar: