The Hot Wheels Lamborghini Huracán and other little Hot Wheels Lamborghinis...


Speaking strictly Hot Wheels-ese, I don't like big Lamborghinis.  Aventadors and Venenos and Aventadors again, only with the last name of "J", and those other Lamborghinis that were based on jets.

The big real Lamborghinis?  I probably think the same thing, but let's keep it Hot Wheels.

I like the little Lamborghinis.  More understated, more balanced, and much better looking.  And Hot Wheels also makes the little Lambos quite a bit better.  So the Huracán counts, because it is small, it is well-done, and it is good-looking.

So I picked out my favorite versions of small Lamborghinis, and took photos.  (To be honest I know little about Lamborghinis, I just know I like the little ones better.  Or I am just really, really tired.  Long story.)

Hot Wheels Lamborghini Huracán (2015 New Models):























Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 komentar: