Cool is Cool is Cool: 2013 Hot Wheels Convention '70 Dodge Power Wagon RLC Party Exclusive...


Lamley is here in Kentucky for the Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals....

Since I got in last night, I have mainly gone room to room just to see what is available for sale, and I have even picked up a couple of wants.  (But that pales in comparison to the thousands of cars I watched change hands yesterday in a multitude of deals.  I am happy with my 2-3 models.)

It is today that I will start attending most of the events.  I will watch the charity auction tomorrow night, and at some point afterward stop buy the RLC Party.

And it was the RLC part that reminded by of one my favorite RLC Party exclusives.  I don't have many Hot Wheels Convention models (actually, I don't have any) outside of the '70 Dodge Power Wagon from the 2013 Party.  I didn't attend that party, but I had to have the model the minute I saw it.

So, because the 2015 Nationals RLC party is tonight, why not show off one of the best exclusives they've done in the past...











Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. I want to be getfor hot wheels 70 Dodge Power wagon and pink. 74mm..sell me how much, money? I see you ok.

    ReplyDelete